Develop the Skills You Need to Excel At Your Career in Sales
Register now for the York IE and NHTA SaaS Sales Leadership Course
Did you know that the average salary for an inside sales position starts at $60,000? It’s safe to say that B2B and SaaS sales positions are some of the most lucrative for young professionals.
The SaaS Sales Leadership Course, sponsored by York IE and the New Hampshire Tech Alliance (NHTA), is a virtual 10-week course that will provide you with the training and knowledge you need to excel at a career in Sales. Whether you are a recent college graduate or an early-career professional looking to make the switch, SaaS Sales Leadership will teach you how to effectively sell Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Apply now for the SaaS Sales Leadership course now and have the opportunity to learn:
- The fundamentals of SaaS (what it is, why it’s important, the key metrics for success, and more)
- How to market and sell SaaS…and how to close your first deal
- A career roadmap (what your career in Sales can look like now and in the future)
- Successful sales methodologies and real-world examples from current and former SaaS sales executives
SaaS Sales By the Numbers
The course will end with a virtual career fair — the perfect opportunity for you to connect with leading SaaS companies looking for the next generation of sales leaders!
Fill out the application here to get started. Accepted applicants will receive an email by January 2021 with course instructions and next steps.
Course Fast Facts:
- Total cost: $1,050 (Enquire about scholarship opportunities)
- The course begins Monday, January 25.
- The class will be virtual and self-paced
- Attendees should anticipate 1-2 hours of work per week.
- In addition to the virtual career fair, we will also hold two live Zoom meetings with the entire cohort – one in the beginning and one at the mid-way point.
- Register now as there is limited space available!