Whether you’re incubating an idea or an established company launching a new product, as a startup you’re either growing or dying.
The stakes are high, but where is the help?
In-house talent that is experienced and knows strategy is super expensive. So are traditional PR, digital marketing shops and content marketing companies. Don’t get us started on market research firms, analysts, management consultants and investment banks.
With limited resources and a mountain of work to get done, where can a startup turn for both strategy and execution – without breaking the bank?
We couldn’t find such a place. So we built one.
The York IE services helps startups create sustainable, profitable growth. We have three different services modules to meet the varied needs of startups, regardless of where they are in the startup lifecycle. All of our modules are built on top of our Fuel platform.
Market & Product Strategy
Market research and competitive intelligence services are essential for a business to understand both the opportunity today and the opportunity of tomorrow. It guides the roadmap for both the company and the product while giving data-driven direction on what’s next. At York IE, we specialize in leveraging external research and our own proprietary market data and analytics platform to provide informed and actionable guidance for your business.
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Market research opinion/mapping/sizing
- Product roadmap review (horizon planning)
- M&A evaluation and coaching
- Partnership review and support
- Strategic partnership/investment rationales
- Custom research and reports
- Business management/executive coaching
- Messaging hierarchy development and revision
- Company presentation review and evolution
- Strategic plan analysis and support
- Financial/KPI planning and modeling review
- Overall GTM strategy
- Fundraising plan and process support
- Hiring roadmap planning and recruiting support
Business Growth Strategy
You can’t build a good SaaS company without a strong business strategy. Even if you have a strong vision and a product that fulfills that vision, if your business strategy doesn’t align and allow you to execute you will not be able to scale and sustain. At York IE, we use our years of hands-on experience as operators to guide you on your business decisions. We’ve been in your shoes and are here to provide the coaching, strategy and reviews you need to scale your business.
Marketing & Communications
All startups are founded to solve customer problems. The majority are built upon solid technology. Yet only a few succeed and truly impact their markets. Why? Because most startups are not able to grow beyond their immediate traction. They get lost in a sea of noise.
With York IE marketing & communications services, our team provides the strategy and execution that will help you break through the clutter and connect directly with your customers, build a believable brand that companies want to work with and find your position of strength within the market and own it.
- Market overview
- Messaging hierarchy and review
- Brand review and recommendations
- Corporate deck/website review
- Content strategy, development & execution
- Media & influencer relations
- Thought leadership
- Executive platforms
- Social program strategy and execution
- Analyst relations