Business Growth and Startup Advisory Services
Our business growth and startup advisory services team is proud to work with:
You can’t buy business growth any more. It’s got to be earned.
Whether you’re a bootstrapped startup or a well-funded hyper-growth company, success is all about strategy and execution. York IE’s advisory services are here to help.
Our team of experienced operators has created a new model for growth. We act as an extension of your operating team, helping you bring your product to market, accelerate your growth and build a memorable brand.
See how our tech-enabled business growth and startup advisory services can help your company in the following areas:
Research and Development
York IE’s research and development services are designed to provide a new type of dev experience for companies. Our combination of SaaS, startup and cloud product development experience is unmatched. We combine strategic planning and project management with world-class developer talent, ensuring companies are building and executing against a product roadmap that drives the business forward.
- Accelerated product development cycles
- Products that drive business outcomes
- Experience in balancing rapid iteration with long term quality
- Architecture that can scale with your growing needs
Research and Development services include:
- Product roadmap strategy and management
- Feature and requirements definition
- User experience design
- Mobile, cloud and hybrid application development
- Cloud architecture
- Software engineering
- Quality assurance and testing
- Platform modernization
- Marketing website messaging, development and training
- Research and development labs
Market and Product
York IE’s market and product services are designed to provide you with a better understanding of customer needs, value propositions, strategic positioning and differentiation — all of which can help drive growth.
Market and competitive intelligence is essential for a business to understand its current and future opportunities. Our market research and product strategy services, built on our proprietary Fuel platform, use data to guide the roadmap for your company and its product.
- Faster time to product market fit
- Deeper understanding of customers
- More strategic product roadmaps
- Stronger company differentiators
Market research and product strategy services include:
- Vision and thought leadership review
- Market landscape mapping
- Competitive positioning, SWOT, and go-to-market strategy
- Pricing and packaging analysis
- Product strategy and roadmap prioritization
- Partner and ecosystem assessment
- Custom research and report guidance
Financial Operations and Capital Strategy
A company’s financial operations and approach to funding can make all the difference when it comes to long-term business growth. But startups and hyper-growth companies often struggle with the complexity of back-office finances and understanding how to best invest in the business.
York IE’s financial operations and capital strategy services are designed to help your company develop and strengthen its back-office financial operations and prepare for future investment opportunities. By doing so, you’ll create a healthier, more robust business with many strategic options for the future.
Case study: Learn how our business growth services helped VETRO align its financial operations with its SaaS product.
On demand: Download playbooks, templates and more from our Financial Planning and Capital Strategy library.
- More efficient use of company resources
- Successful fundraising planning
- Improve accounting procedures
- Minimize unnecessary expenses
- Improve strategic cash planning to enable growth
Financial Operations and Capital Strategy services include:
- Strategic planning review
- Financial modeling and forecasting review
- Capital planning and run rate analysis
- Accounting process internal control optimization
- Fundraising plan and process support
- Understanding valuations and term sheets
- Corporate messaging and positioning evaluation
- Facilitating investor connections
Talent and Culture
York IE’s talent and culture services are designed to help companies attract and retain the best people, turn talent and culture into strategic differentiators and unlock sustainable, profitable growth. We will work with you to establish workplace best practices and build an authentic culture so you can attract the talent needed to achieve your company’s goals. At the end of the day, it’s all about the people!
- Attract and retain talent
- Create an authentic culture
- Access to senior HR leadership
- Ability to scale more confidently
Talent and Culture services include:
- Talent matchmaking, connections and screening
- Candidate profile development / job
- Compensation planning and analysis
- Workforce development and career pathing
- Organizational structure and team architecture
- Diversity, equity and inclusion strategy
- Compliant employment practices
- Employment lifecycle process and
- People systems, tools, analytics and reporting
Go-to-Market and Sales Scaling
The journey from proving product market fit to scaling a sales machine can be a challenge for companies of all sizes. And you can’t build a good SaaS company without a strong go-to-market strategy.
At York IE, we use our years of hands-on experience as operators to help guide your business decisions. Our GTM and sales services can help you achieve even the most ambitious revenue goals through predictable scaling.
We will work with you to develop and implement an effective go-to-market strategy with an aligned sales process that can grow with your company.
- Build an effective sales and lead generation strategy
- Increase customer conversion rate
- Create more predictable revenue
- Develop competitive pricing and packaging offerings
- Create win-win early-stage employee compensation packages
Go-to-market and sales scaling services include:
- GTM deep dive and recommendations
- Evaluation, support and performance tracking
- Revenue modeling support
- Pricing and packaging modeling support
- Sales strategy development
- Quota modeling support
- Compensation structuring
Marketing and Communications
Most startups solve customer problems and are built upon solid technology, but only a few succeed. Why? Because they get lost in a sea of noise.
At York IE, we provide the marketing and communications strategy and execution to help you need to break through the clutter, build a believable brand and set the stage for business growth. With our drumbeat marketing philosophy, you’ll develop strong messaging and consistently bring it to market through your integrated channels.
Case study: See how our advisory services team used IPinfo’s compelling story to help launch a new product.
On demand: Download playbooks, templates and more from our Marketing and Communications library.
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Become a thought leader
- Build an engaged community
Marketing and communications strategy services include:
- Corporate messaging
- Content development
- Social media
- Thought leadership
- Media relations
- Analyst and influencer relations
- Speaking and award submissions